About the location
So you’re headed to Bangkok - the home to nearly 10 million, and one of the most visited cities in the world. Now what? The questions are endless- Where to stay? What to see? Most importantly, food?! No need to stress though, this guide was made for you to have all the information you could need in one convenient place! Whether you're traveling solo, with friends, family, or a significant other, you will have no problem picking and choosing from this guide to create your own perfect personalized Bangkok experience!
OPTIONS ON OPTIONS ON OPTIONS
12 Thai Foods; 9 Restaurants; 17 Activities; 4 Temples; 24 Accommodations; 4 Neighborhoods - choose what's best for you!
DID YOU KNOW?
BYOT (bring your own toilet paper), don't talk about the King, Ladyboys, avoiding animal tourism - get this guide to learn much more ;)
Being that Bangkok is so large, and is in a not-so-familiar area of the world, it can be a bit overwhelming when trying to plan your trip. There are so many questions, and sometimes you just don’t know where to start. But don’t worry, I am here to help! Bangkok has it all- shop, eat, drink, watch the sunset, watch the sunrise, stay up all night, or relax while getting a massage. Not only will you have plenty to do, but you'll also leave Bangkok wanting to come back for more!
Here's what the guide includes:
- Reminders of things that need to be taken care of before you leave: vaccinations, passport, insurance, etc.
- An excessive packing list to make sure you're more prepared than probably necessary
- Random tips and things to know about Bangkok beforehand
- An intro to many of the main Bangkok Temples
- Info on types of accommodations, Bangkok neighborhoods, and two pages of options on where to stay- hotels vs. hostels vs. guesthouses!
- 12 Must-Try foods
- 9 Restaurant suggestions in various neighborhoods and price ranges
- 4 pages of suggestions on things to do - daytime, evening, and night-life
Featured in this guide
Great for these trips
This guide has not been reviewed yet.