About the location
Hidden away just an hour south of Tijuana and the California/Baja border, and 30 minutes inland from the coast of Ensenada, lies Valle de Guadalupe. Not just any Baja town, but a destination that prides itself specifically on its ability to produce delicious, locally made, small-batch wine. Whether you have just a weekend or more to spare, this guide covers everything you need to know about paying a visit to this incredible region in Baja – how to get there, where to stay, where to eat, what to do, what to pack, and more!
Comprehensive Hotel & AirBnb Suggestions
Valle de Gadalupe has some spectacular boutique accommodations, whether you're looking to disconnect or indulge.
Border Crossing Tips for Tijuana and Tecate
Advice included to make your border crossing experience as efficient and painless (and maybe even FUN) as possible!
In this guide, you will find:
- Comprehensive information about Valle de Guadalupe, Mexico
- 3 full pages of border-crossing and transportation tips to help you navigate getting there and back safely and efficiently
- Hotel and AirBnb tips to help guide your search for the most unique places to stay without breaking the bank
- 1 full page of food recommendations, plus a selection of 'hidden gems'
- 1 full page of things to do, from relaxation and spa to adventure and exploring
- 1 full page of add-on stops to make your road trip to and from Baja more exciting and jam-packed
- Cultural tips and information to help you assimilate and more easily navigate your time in Baja
- A packing list to help kickstart your vacation prep
Featured in this guide
Great for these trips
This guide has not been reviewed yet.