About the location
Bath is known for its Roman Baths, honey-coloured Georgian architecture and setting for Jane Austen's novels. But, it is so much more than that! Shopping on Milsom Street, foodie restaurants and cafes that locals and tourists alike love, visiting nearby sites, such as Stonehenge, and hidden gems dotted around the city, Bath is the perfect destination for everyone.
This guide will give you all of the best suggestions to have an amazing time in Bath!
Perfect Day Trip from London
Bath's incredible history and close proximity make it the perfect day trip - just be aware you will definitely want more than a day there!
Tips and Tricks for Easy Travel
Once you arrive, Bath is yours to explore & how much easier is it than through a Google Maps list of all the best places right on your phone
This guide includes:
- Hotels, B&Bs, and Airbnbs to stay in for up to four people
- The best cafes to get your caffeine fix
- Local restaurants for lunch and dinner
- Museums, cultural points of interest, outdoor walks, iconic spots, free walking tours and hidden gems for you to explore
- A link to a Google Maps list that you can download straight to your phone to make sure you don't miss a thing!
Featured in this guide
Great for these trips
This guide has not been reviewed yet.
Twenty-something fuelled by coffee, always up for an adventure and never without her camera