About the location
Costa Rica is an adventure playground. Within just a few hours' driving, you can experience everything from beautiful warm beaches to volcanos and cloud forests. The local people are incredibly friendly, the food is diverse, and the geography is unlike anything you will experience anywhere else. A week in Costa Rica is a good amount of time to see 2 to 3 different regions and the unique experiences they have to offer. This guide covers everything you need to know about Tamarindo, Playa Hermosa, and La Fortuna – 3 easily accessible destinations from the Liberia Airport!
Comprehensive Hotel & AirBnb Suggestions
There are so many places to stay in Costa Rica, whether you're looking for unique decor or convenience. I've recommended 2 pages of options!
Volcanoes, Hot Springs, Spas, and Hikes
Something for everyone, no matter what your travel style. 4 pages of things to do to help you plan the perfect trip.
In this guide, you will find:
- Comprehensive information about Costa Rica and each location included in the guide
- Transportation tips
- Hotel and AirBnb tips to help guide your search for the cutest and/or more convenient places to stay
- 2 full pages of food recommendations to cover everyone's tastebuds
- 4 full pages of things to do, including information about hot springs, hikes, spas, volcano viewing, beaches, ATV tours, and more
- Cultural tips and information to help you assimilate and more easily navigate your time in Costa Rica
- A packing list to help kickstart your vacation prep
Featured in this guide
Great for these trips
This guide has not been reviewed yet.
Rachel runs the travel & lifestyle blog RachelOffDuty.com. Rachel lives in LA, works a 9-to-5, & travels every spare moment she gets!