About the location
If your ideal vacation is moseying through a beautiful, sunny city, then you've found the right place! Seville, Spain is my favorite city I've ever lived in. The air smells like oranges, the architecture is stunning and the people are kind & joyful. If I could move back here, I would in a heartbeat!
Get to Know Spanish & Sevillan Customs
Get to know the Spanish way of life! I've lived with two different Spanish host families and know their customs well.
Hidden Gems Only Locals Know About
Make your trip extra special with these secret spots!
In my guide to Seville, you'll find:
- Six pages of things to do, including hidden gems and information on Feria and Semana Santa
- A map outlining activities
- Where to Stay
- Restaurants for breakfast, lunch, dinner, desserts and snacks
- How to get around Seville
- 4 pages of tips and Spanish etiquette
After moving away from Seville four years ago, I've been back twice (May 2017 and January 2019), so I can assure you that my information is up to date! I hope you have the most incredible time!
Featured in this guide
Great for these trips
This guide has not been reviewed yet.