About the location
Disney World (aka "The Happiest Place on Earth") is a once in a life time trip to Florida that most families take and with the entire area that Disney World takes up being larger than San Francisco, there is a lot to do! No matter you age, there is something for everyone and you get to feel like a kid again as well as like a pro with any of The Female Abroad's travel guides. Plus in 2022, Disney World turned 50 and the Disney company is turning 100 in 2023 so there is no better time to go!
Get the most of your visit to Hollywood Studios
There is so much to do and not enough time to do it all. Use this guide to make it feel like you had a full, satisfying visit.
This is the Hollywood Studios ONLY
Can't make it to the other parks? Focus just on what you can so you don't get FOMO.
In this guide you can expect:
- General information: packing lists, entry requirements, and more
- Transportation: from / to the airport, around the parks
- Hollywood Studios: closest hotels, attractions, and more
- Trip enhancements: what is worth the cost and what they mean
- Dining: where to dine, etc
- Look like a Pro: tips and tricks that will make you look like you've been here before!
- Disney World with a Disability: DAS pass, using park transit, etc
- and more!
Featured in this guide
Great for these trips
This guide has not been reviewed yet.
Emily, The Female Abroad
Emily, The Female Abroad, is a world traveller who has worked in a variety of travel & hospitality positions before getting run over by a car. This experience forged a new path where she now passionately shares her wealth of knowledge to make travel not only more accessible but also by creating travellers, not tourists via her website, podcast (Incurable Wanderlust), and her social media channels. She also provides content writing, photos & articles for various publications. Podcast: anchor.fm/female-abroad Custom Travel Planning: thefemaleabroad.com/travel-planning