About the location
Mexico City is the perfect destination for those who enjoy cultural and gastronomic trips and the vibrancy of big cities.
Special: Día de los Muertos
In this guide you will find a complete list of the best places to visit and top things to do to get in the mood of Día de los Muertos!
Culture, art and cuisine
In this guide you will find a list of the best museums of Mexican history and art, and great restaurants to taste the best of Mexican food.
- A list of the most important art and history museums in Mexico City (where you will get in touch with culture, art and history from pre-Hispanic peoples, the colonial period, to the present day);
- Suggestion of restaurants where you can taste different dishes and drinks of outstanding and delicious Mexican cuisine;
- Tips on how to get around the city and how to organize your itinerary by area;
- A special section for those who want to visit Mexico City on the Día de los Muertos;
- Accommodation suggestions in the best locations, for you to do most of the activities indicated by foot or a short distance by car or subway.
Featured in this guide
Great for these trips
This guide has not been reviewed yet.