About the location
Things people are saying about the itinerary:
"Oh, wow. It is a lot more info than I expected. It looks awesome! I can now impress my buddies and they'll never know this is my first visit." - Graham
"You were not kidding; there is everything covered" - Rebecca
Did you know there is a magic show in Vegas that is Invite Only?
This guide will fill you in on how to get your name on that list! This is only one of many tips & tricks you'll get in this guide.
Did you know that there are free Apps you can get to save $$ & earn FREE hotel stays?
It is true! This is just one of the many tricks that I talk about in this guide that you NEED to know.
Formerly 68 pages, this 76 page guide covers everything you will ever need such as:
- basic need to know information (currency, time zone, etc)
- common scams, what to look for, & how to avoid
- how to get around the state as well as the city and area
- accommodation (where to stay, where the locals stay, where to visit, where to skip, and more)
- activities (free, top, family, etc) as well as tour recommendations, and tour companies
- restaurants (top, hidden, local faves, family, and more)
- partying (day club, beach clubs, and more)
- Alphabet Mafia friendly activities
- Date day / night activities (want to join the mile high club?)
- more tips & tricks then you'll know what to do with ranging from tipping properly to get what you want (the $20 bill trick is outdated!), increasing your chances of winning, making your night out the best it can be, and so very many more.
It really is the Ultimate itinerary for your Ultimate Las Vegas Strip visit!
Featured in this guide
Great for these trips
This guide has not been reviewed yet.
Emily, The Female Abroad
Emily, The Female Abroad, is a world traveller who has worked in a variety of travel & hospitality positions before getting run over by a car. This experience forged a new path where she now passionately shares her wealth of knowledge to make travel not only more accessible but also by creating travellers, not tourists via her website, podcast (Incurable Wanderlust), and her social media channels. She also provides content writing, photos & articles for various publications. Podcast: anchor.fm/female-abroad Custom Travel Planning: thefemaleabroad.com/travel-planning